Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Inner Mission Victorian Style 4-Plex; Remodeled owner occupied unit showed by appointment
This charming Victorian-style 4-unit income property is supremely located in walking distance to shopping, restaurants, cafes and public transportation with easy freeway access. Each of the four units feature two bedrooms*, one bath and enclosed sun porches off the kitchens, with direct access to the rear stairs and shared garden patio. The upper units enjoy decorative fireplaces. One of the four units is owner occupied (can be delivered vacant) and boasts a remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, remodeled bathroom with pedestal sink and clawfoot tub, as well as new paint and refinished softwood floors. All four units feature high ceilings, tall windows, built-ins and period details.
This trophy building also boasts a full basement with tremendous storage space. Stroll to BART, Muni and corporate shuttles and enjoy beautiful neighborhood murals and the corner market nearby!
- Four units, all used as 2-bedroom, 1 bath*, excellent income!
- All units have enclosed sun porches with direct access to back stairs/shared garden
- Upper two tenant occupied flats (3161A - $3,500/month starting August 1st, 2020; 3161B - $1,900/month)
- Lower tenant occupied flat (3163 - $2,350/month)
- Lower remodeled owner occupied flat (3159 - can be vacant August 1st, projected rent is $4,000/month)
- Total projected income $11,750 per month/ $141,000 per year
- Remodeled unit boasts modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances; remodeled bathroom with pedestal sink and clawfoot tub; refinished softwood floors
- Soaring ceilings, softwood floors, tall windows, built-ins & period details, eat-in kitchens, decorative fireplaces in upper units
- Lovely rear patio/garden, a peaceful urban oasis
- Full basement with plenty of storage space
- Tenants pay PG&E for units; Seller pays water & garbage
- 3,673 square feet per appraisal; Lot size 2,596 square feet per tax records
- 98 Walk Score and 99 Bike Score – Walk to nearby cafes, restaurants, shopping!
- Stroll to BART, Muni and corporate shuttles
* Upper units used as 2 bedrooms, but one bedroom in each unit does not have a closet*
3159-3163 23rd St, San Francisco, CA 94110
The Inner Mission is one of the city’s busiest neighborhoods, alive with a diverse mix of residents, lifestyles and cultures reflected in the copious amount of destination restaurants and shopping for every budget and taste.
The homes in the Inner Mission are just as diverse as its residents. The housing options are a mix of Victorian-style single-family homes and flats, newer condominiums, and trendy live-work lofts, with low-rise condominium developments that are spiking up across the San Francisco real estate market.
Restaurants cover every main drag ranging from longtime local eateries to the newest and most adventurous in epicurean culture. The streets are brimming over with chic furniture, vintage clothing, fabric, costume jewelry, and every other store imaginable. The neighborhood is loved by its residents, a diverse group heavily represented by the Hispanic community, who welcome the waves of students, young couples, artists, hipsters, and entrepreneurs looking for rooms to rent.
Two Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) stations service the Inner Mission in addition to numerous city bus lines making public transportation accessible from every corner of the neighborhood. Valencia Street on the western border of the neighborhood is one of the city’s most well-known corridors for its spirited transformation. Thrift stores, dive bars, coffeehouses, bookstores, art galleries, theaters, clothing stores, and boutique shops all attract heavy foot traffic, day and night.
The Inner Mission leaves little to be desired, as far as city living standards go. The balance between grit and glamour has made this neighborhood a gratifying haven for its dwellers.
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.